6 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

Memorable quotes from my best movies

Be happy for this moment, this moment is you life.
Unfaithfull, 2002
What we do in life echoes in eternity.
Gladiator,2000

I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.
Breakfast at Tiffany's,1961

Forgive my lips. They find joy in the most unusual places.
AGood Year, 2006

Sometimes to lose balance for love is part of living a balanced life.
Listen, balance, my darling, is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself.
Eat, Pray and Love, 2010

You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way but you don't fall in love that way either. You have not won. You're alone. I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you are.
He's Just Not That Into You, 2009

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Scarface,1983

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it.
Lion King,1994

The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.
The Last Samurai,2003

People hurt the ones they love. That's how it is all around the world.
Green Mile,1999